St Peter's, Aberdyfi
Welcome to St Peter’s in Aberdyfi, a fishing port and village on the banks of Dyfi estuary close to the mouth of the river. Aberdyfi is a popular holiday destination and holidaymakers boost the congregation at St Peter’s.
The church is a Grade II listed Victorian building founded in 1837 on the main road beside the estuary with glorious views that change substantially with the state of the tide. Visitors are normally welcome from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm every day.
In the event of any query one of the Churchwardens can be contacted on 01654 767935 or 767570 or 767474.