St Peter ad Vincula, Pennal
Welcome to St Peter ad Vincula in Pennal, a village on the delightful Dyfi estuary between Machynlleth and Aberdyfi. Pennal is where the last Welsh parliament was held by Owain Glyndŵr in 1406.
The church was founded in the 6th Century and the current church dates from the 16th Century with substantial Victorian renovation. Visitors are normally welcome to visit the Church from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm.
In the event of any query the Churchwarden can be contacted on 01654 791651.