top of page
St Cynon's, Fairbourne
Welcome to St Cynon’s in Fairbourne, a seaside village beside the beautiful Mawddach estuary and opposite the town of Barmouth. St Cynon’s Church is located on a rocky outcrop on the eastern edge of the village and was opened in July 1927.
Visitors are normally welcome to visit the church on Wednesdays from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
In the event of any query the Churchwarden can be contacted on 01341 250204.
bottom of page